Sun, Jul 24|
Online training course
The Face Advanced - Body Language Training, July 24th
During this four hour training workshop you will learn more about the body language of face than ever before! Understand the science and master practical skills for your business, personal and social life. Training includes a follow up, post workshop one on one session with a Body Language expert.
Time & Location
Jul 24, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
Online training course
About the Event
After high demand, we are very proud to bring to you this new training, focused on the study of the face and different facial expressions.
Is the training live?
The instruction will be conducted as a four hour online training workshop, to be held on:
Saturday, July 24th 2022 at:
- 3pm (EDT) US East Coast (eg. New York, Florida)
- 2pm (CDT) US Central states (eg. Texas)
- 12pm (US PDT) US West Coast (Eg. California)
- 8pm (GMT) UK (Eg. London)
- 9pm (CET) Western Europe (Eg. Paris)
- 5am (AEDT) Eastern Australia (eg Sydney)
- 3am (HKT) Hong Kong
Please note that you are welcome to join in the session from around the world, but will need to make sure you adjust the time for your particular location. Please contact us if you need assistance with this.
Early bird deal
Book by June 30th and get 15% off the regular ticket price - use code EARLY15. (Note all prices are in US dollars)
Is this for beginners or advanced body language practitioners?
Whether you are a beginner or expert you will learn new insights about the body language of the face from this training.
What if I am already enrolled in the Joe Navarro Expert Program?
We have designed this training to complement the Joe Navarro Expert Program training, examining new areas and providing you with new knowledge and skills.
Who are the instructors?
Paul Ekman trainer and Joe Navarro Body Language Academy Senior Mentor David Stephens and Joe Navarro Body Language Academy CEO Nadia Ait will take you through an indepth analysis of facial expressions and emotions.
One on One with Body Language Expert
Every registered student will recieve a follow up one-on-one mentoring session with one of the Body Language Expert instructors to help you apply what you have learnt in your everyday settings and answer any questions you may have.
What if I can't make the session?
The session will be recorded and all registered participants will have the opportunity to view the recording for up to a week after the event has been conducted.
What will the program cover?
During the online training you will receive instruction on:
- The history of decoding facial expressions
- An indepth analysis of universal facial expression
- An analysis of other key facial expressions
- An overview of emotions as they affect our facial expressions
- Understand your own emotional profiles
- Practical examples to understand how facial expressions manifest themselves in every day life
- Practical break out sessions to test your skills
- A chance to ask the experts questions about the body language of the face
- Receive free worksheets covering the key facial expressions.
By the end of the training session you will have a much better understanding of the body language of the face and how emotions in particular manifest in this important part of the body.
Following completion of the course, every participant will recieve a certificate noting their successful achievement.
If you have any questions about the event, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Face Advanced - July 24th
Access to online training workshop at 8am July 24th (US Eastern Daylight Time) All prices are in US dollars.